Back to job listings
Account Executive, Exhibits, Las Vegas
Our client is a global exhibition company. They are looking for talented, bright individuals who will understand and fit their office culture, work hard, demonstrate passion, boundless energy and the desire to have fun!
They are seeking a full time Inside Sales Representative with exhibit and/or live events experience to close new business opportunities by converting qualified leads by using winning sales strategies. The ideal candidate loves to sell and is excited by the opportunity that will arise from being part of a fast-paced, collaborative and creative business environment.
- Work with Market Managers to gain necessary show/industry intelligence
- Determine if Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) should be further developed into a Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) and advanced into the Design Process
- Record interaction with the Prospect
- Understand the competitive landscape for the opportunity
- Develop Prospect profiles to include the organization's background, industry, competitors, and trade show/event experience
- Create and communicate the response Strategy the internal team
- Facilitate all communication with the Prospect
- Formulate any required RFP response
- Engage the Prospect in the Design Process- scheduling all meetings and making Account Team introductions
- Meet and exceed revenue targets based on goals outlined by the Director of Sales
- Develop new business by organic growth and seek referrals
- Review and monitor competitive publications/exhibitions to identify and convert new leads
- Develop and implement a sales strategy, with the appropriate systems, management tools, timelines and marketing components to maximize sales results
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Ability to anticipate market trends and be proactive in the market.
- Sales experience in the exhibit or live events sectors
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Ability to juggle multiple demands simultaneously
- Self starter who takes personal accountability and initiative
- Ability to travel to trade shows as needed
Location: Las Vegas
Recommend this job to a friend.
Salary: $65K + Commission & Bonus