Back to job listings
Account Executive, Exhibits, Dallas
Our client offers exhibit design, event planning and management services. They build experiences that enhance relationships and build brands to deliver success. Through turnkey experiential marketing solutions, they create engaging face-to-face environments that help their clients attract customers and achieve their goals.
They are currently expanding their custom exhibit sales division. The candidates they seeking are sales hunters and closers who want to work in a client and team centric environment. Our client offers strong marketing and project support as well as a strong compensation/benefits package. If you are considering a career move and have a strong sales success record they would like to talk with you.
- Develop strategy, proposals, and concepts to communicate business opportunities with current and potential clients
- Meet with clients to determine objectives and expectations
- Complete orderly and detailed contracts for each client
- Work with Account Managers to establish budgets that align with the client budget and company margins
- Attend meetings to monitor progress on creative, estimate, pre-detail, pre and post production, post show and account sustainability
- Maintain all appropriate documentation , contract amendments, spreadsheets, creative briefs, budgets and final invoices.
- Maintain calendar for show schedule
- Develop and maintain an accurate and effective prospect database
- Keep current on new technology, procedures and material to improve production and reduce costs
- Attend industry conferences to network and develop industry expertise
- Strong consultative selling skills
- Successfully communicate with all levels of individuals to ensure goals are achieved
- Manage/monitor tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Understand others daily activities while interfacing with a production work environment
- Work successfully with a vast and diverse population of employees, vendors and clients
- Use knowledge, general practices and analytical skills to formulate and execute plans and problem-solve under tight time constraints
- Conduct problem solving on the spot, having direct contact with clients and client’s agencies of record
- Manage costs and be aware of budgetary constraints
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal/written communication
- Ability to actively listen, establish needs, and build relationships
- Ability to lead effective presentations with clients
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours
Recommend this job to a friend.
Salary: Salary + Commission & Benefits