Back to job listings
Senior Designer, Exhibits, Denver
Our client is an industry leader in creating dynamic, state-of-the-art trade show exhibits and displays. They are a design driven company that provides turnkey in-house design, construction and management capabilities. Their capabilities include environmental design for trade shows, meetings and events. Their ability to integrate their clients' marketing messages into the overall concept is the keystone to their success They are seeking a Senior Exhibit Designer who can jump in on all creative projects and can work in a fast paced, multi-task environment to create unified solutions that enhance the clients' brand.
- Engagement in the design process from initial input through design development and final renderings
- Collaborating with internal team members
- Work directly with clients to develop designs that fuse environmental aesthetic, experiential marketing and brand recognition into a seamless solution
- Integrate technology on a conceptual level to help deliver marketing objectives
- Understanding the clients’ business, staying abreast go business issues, cultural events and trends that affect the clients’ audiences
- Actively participate in client presentations clearly demonstrating the implementation of the conceptual ideas and designs to the potential client
- Ability to immerse oneself in clients’ brand, culture, products, and marketing objectives
- Develop design visuals of your concepts via 3D modeling, concept sketching, floor plan/space development, presentation layouts, and control drawings
- 3D rendering software experience is a must. (3D Studio Max preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Clearly and professionally present ideas to internal teams and clients
- Share design information with Graphic designers, Estimators, Engineers and Production Managers quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrate solid design sense and flexibility through each project
- Receive design direction from partners, clients, sales representatives and design management
- Operate effectively under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Have a working knowledge of materials, technologies, construction techniques and event production
- Provide concepts that are within budget
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Recommend this job to a friend.
Salary: $85K DOE